Eye examinations in Eltham - VIC 3095
We can all agree, our eyes are our most important asset! So taking care of them is of the utmost importance. Luckily for you, at Valley Vision, we live, love and breathe all things optical and are here to help.
Our optometrists are highly experienced and provide reliable and efficient service tailored specifically to you. Supported by the latest cutting edge technology, we work with you to find the most effective solution to your optical issues.
The initial eye examination takes approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and will include the following:
- Determining your vision needs and eye health history (including family history of eye conditions).
- Assessment of any eyewear and lenses you are currently using.
- Assessment of your overall eye health for conditions such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetes.
- Prescription of the most appropriate eyewear .
- Assistance in selecting frames or contact lenses.
- On site fitting of lenses